Tuesday, September 14, 2010

1st Birthday Success

The Invites : I found this amazing person Jaime @ Fine Prints she did a great job! I wanted a vintage feel, to get away from anything CARS animation. I think she did just the trick!
My hubby made these mini race tracks, using concrete bender board as well as ply wood. We painted them and put checkered flags up for are Semi- Pro Race Drivers. I purchased mini coke can battery powered cars, they worked great and weren't to pricey. Only tip about these: they run off of 4 channels so if your getting more then that plan on having some crazy cars...


He made to different heights so the smaller driver could still reach!


Red Candy Goodies




Cupcake Toppers also designed by Fine Prints, I put them together using Lolly-pop sticks hot glue and my favorite tool the Cricket Cutter :)



No comments:

Post a Comment