Friday, June 18, 2010

Choices, Choices......

This is what I started with in my entry way... I was given this frame for our wedding, from some really good friends and I love it, I actually am moving it to my bedroom... Hopefully there it will remind us of where we started!

The Prosser's EST. 2005
I Found this antique frame at a yard sale last weekend and couldn't resist!!!! Really I was hoarding it the whole time I was there!!! As if there was someone there who was going to steal it from me!
The frame didn't need anything done to it, I loved the natural distress it had to it and the gold color worked perfect with my wall color!
BUT..... HUMMMMM.... What to fill it with......
Test One.....

Aww... Test Two.. Found this Lil wreath downtown at my fav Lil country store!
Did just the thing! :)

I'm planning on changing it out through the seasons... It's amazing what you can do with a blank frame!

No comments:

Post a Comment