Monday, April 5, 2010

All Things Egg...




I'm pretty excited to say I finally tried something out of my New Food Network magazine, I don't know if it was because it was an egg dish (easy) or just simply because I mustard up enough courage! Plus it was Easter and I wanted to branch out from my normal breakfast spread! So here it is on the cover looks yummo, huh! I KNOW my picture isn't an exact match but hey this is how it turned out the first time.... I realize I could be all Martha Stewart and make a 100 of them before I get the PERFECT one but what the hay I didn't have the time, we had to be at church in an hour! However I would totally recommend this for the kiddos Layla thought it was the neatest thing...


I don't have a picture step by step but I'll try to add some next time I make it!


Simple : Slice of Bread

- Melted butter in a pan, med high heat

- Use a small biscuit cutter to make take out the center of the bread.

- Put "holy" bread into melted butter, flip once or twice

- Break egg directly into bread hole, will still in pan!

- Cover with foil, cook 5 min or in till egg is the way you like it!


* I actually popped mine in the oven covered! It did a nice job of cooking through! @ 350
Try It, You'll Like It - Take A Tip From ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment