Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Mini Burger Nite...

Here's a quick simple recipe I found yesterday after searching for ideas using ground beef!!! ( I got a HUGE deal on ground beef this weekend, so needless to say we have enough to feed a small army!)I found this off of allrecipes.com. I love this website, its a great way to search using just ingredients you have....
So Here Ya Have It This is Whats For DINNER Tonight!


Doesn't it Just look Yummy....
Here's what you need.
Ground beef - about a cup in a half to feed a family of 4
Package of Onion Dip Mix
Cup in a Half of Shredded Cheese
Cup of Mayo
Rolls
Mix all ingredients (expect rolls) in skillet..... When meat's fully browned and cheese is melted spoon mixture on to rolls... (line pan with foil) Put tops of rolls on... Cover top with foil bake 15 min at 325
I chopped up some lettuce and served with baked beans and chips!

Layla Loved Them! Enjoy your Mini es!



No comments:

Post a Comment