Friday, April 2, 2010

Things You Shouldn't Purchase at Goodwill.....




I was trying to get this post up on April Fools Day... Honestly I wish this was a JOKE! Who in there right mind would donate this to Goodwill, and who in the HECK would price it at Goodwill (really is this sanitary, can you boil it or something)? I know my bow friend Krista will be cringing in her uggs at the sight of this, really its just wrong.... If You don't have boys, or an athletic hubby or brother you might not be aware this is an Athletic cup ( you know to protect the family jewels) FYI it was 5 dollars in case your in the market for a used protector! YUCK double YUCK!

Who Knows what I'll find next....

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tip, already went and made the purchase. Best $5 I ever spent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You crack me up!!!! :) It looks much better with pics? Huh?

    ReplyDelete