Monday, June 7, 2010

Joys Of June...

Here's The Original Inspiration... This light Retails Over 300.00

This is Really one of My greatest fines, for the time being of course! I found this beauty for 35- It took me about a week or so to actually decide on keeping or taking off the gold scrolls, painting it or not... and of course where to put it in my home!
My hubby has a habit of cleaning up the garage in a hurry and when he does he doesn't give much heads up... So needless to say I didn't get to put my 2 cents in before he spray painted the whole thing black with the gold scrolls still attached....

Here's the Before and after! I splurged on the candle stick covers they were 28 for two, so I paid more for those then I did for the light... I must say it really completed the look I was going for!


Here's are Plain Jane, good ol track home quality fixture that was there prior....
(This area is where a table is supposed to be but I flip flopped it to be a nook seating area, however either way I use it, it works!)



Wal-La.... Pretty Good if I do say so my self! I think I will add (which my hubby will kill me) is a bit bigger cover at the base of the light to make things a bit more dramatic..... Who doesn't love a Lil Drama... Tee He....


Changing My House One Light at a Time!

3 comments: