Tuesday, June 8, 2010

You Rule....

First Off I Found These on another blog site I follow all the time! So I can't take credit! But I still wanted to share! They weren't the easiest things I've ever made but the results were great, to see the faces on the teachers even better!!!
Thanks Bee in a Bonnet for the great way of thanking our school teachers!
Easy Tip - Edwards Candy Supply Store in Modesto off of Bangs, they sell the pre made drizzle icing it made it really easy to just mix the food color in and pour straight over the sugar cookies. I also purchased the black icing the same way as well as piping bag!
Note: The Icing Lasts up to 6 months and was only 6-dollars!

3 comments:

  1. You are too adorable! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shonna we need to have a craft day, share ideas...and supplies!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like your mom has some major competition!

    ReplyDelete