Monday, June 14, 2010

Joys Of June...

Another Old Find, that was up in my parents storage. I love finding things up there brings back a lot of good memories... The story to this piece: It was used at my parents store to display cleaners, I remember stocking it as a Lil girl! It was a light pink color before I got my hands on it! :)
Here's what I started with, its such a odd place in my bathroom? There is absolutely no place for storage in our master bathroom. I found this wire rack a while back at a antique store, I'm pretty sure it was supposed to be used for plants? It just wasn't doing to the trick...
Here's the above piece I was talking about! Of course I had to paint it... My Dad jokes, if you stand around my house long enough you might just get painted black yourself! He's pretty funny!
I think it looks much more finished!
More.....

A place for all my goodies...


Sorry The pictures weren't that great, I guess that's what you get when it's 11 o clock and your trying to use your I phone!
All In All I'm excited to see how this works out here... But You and I both know I'm always up for a change so who knows if something better just might come along!



No comments:

Post a Comment