Monday, November 22, 2010

Macks Final Phase

Here's a few last pictures of the completed project! I Love how everything came together, there were a lot of small details that are very important to me as well as Mack!
 I hope she has many sweet dreams in her new room!


I found these shelves at Ikea 29.99 a piece, they come in an variety of colors... Although Travis had an interesting time hanging them. Ikea is famous for not adding all the needed parts, so after a quick trip to Home Depot they were complete!  The shelves hold all of her most prized possessions Trophy's, newly painted gumball machine and a few favorite books!
I've had these frames for months, they were one of those purchases you don't really have a place for but at some point you just know you will!  I'm delighted to see them put to use in her room...Of course they got a fresh coat of paint, and were backed with vinyl wall decal that doubles as a chalk board! I found the chalk board decal off of ebay very easy to work with!

 All of her furniture was fairly new and in good shape so we made few minor changes in the knobs.
  I loved this glass knob for her desk drawer! 
 Travis hung her letters man does she have a long name!!!
Final Product - Notice the New Curtains!

 Side View of Shelves and Frames!
Her dresser knobs were also changed out to the theme of her bedding all fun colors and designs!!!

I know this room is going to grow with her and as it does I'm sure minor things will change, chalk boards will be replaced with prom pictures and gumball machines will be removed.  However I know there will be many things that will grow with her over time. I hope she enjoys it for many, many years to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment