Friday, November 5, 2010

Thanksgiving Wall Art -

 I was looking on a few other sites this week and came across this awesome Thanksgiving Wall Art : They all have these great sayings, I instantly thought of the perfect stop in my house for them!  The best part is, there FREE. Craftily Ever After offers free printable downloads Go Check Her out!  Great Blog and Great Print ables!!! http://craftily-ever-after.blogspot.com/2010/10/keep-calm-and-cranberry-on-printable.html

1. I could of used a mix of frames I already had, but I wanted a more uniform look, Plus I wanted a heavy matte. I found these at Michael's for 4.99 Score! 

2. Here's the images I choose to use I printed them off on plain ol' printer paper! 

3. Tip: I use electrical tape to adhere the images to the back of the mat, it allows you to remove and replace if need be, also its easy clean up so you can re-use the images next year!
4. Next I got a few nails, hammer and a measuring tape. (Something I would much rather have the hubby do)
I decide to hang them in a straight line, I know it's not a very special arrangement but I love it!

Now Go Download and Print - Hang one by your front door, use them in your dining room.  Great Hostess Gift if your spending Thanksgiving with someone your especially thankful for!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment