Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Fall It Is...

Even though I was so tried from this weekends activities I was so anxious to get the Halloween Stuff down and put up the fall decor... After going into Pottery Barn a few weekends ago my head has been spinning with ideas. I tried something totally different this year... Not sure if it's quite finished yet still could add a few things but over all am really happy with the outcome!


I took the Birch branches I used for Halloween, put them into a different container and hung Mason Jars on them filled with tea lights. I can almost guarantee you have Mason Jars around the house from old jam/jelly!
Here's the container I used, I filled it with raffia and rocks for some weight!


Happy Fall - I'll continue to share my progress...


No comments:

Post a Comment