Friday, November 5, 2010

The "Thanksgiving" Table

Here's The Before
 I found a few items I knew I had to use, one of which was a large roll of burlap purchased at my local hardware store $18.99!  Really would recommend you get some!!!
 I used a wooden crate filled it with wheat, sunflowers and fall leaves, I placed an orange runner organza type fabric under the crate to give it more color.  Everything is 60 % off right now at Michael's, made it easy to find a few nice silk pieces to add to the arrangement!
I have a Plate that was given to me as a hostess gift, I started hosting Thanksgiving in our first tiny condo everyone was elbow to elbow but it was a great day!  Even though I have a much larger table and home now I like to remind myself where it all started. 
 On Thanksgiving that plate will be filled with cookies and treats but for now it's an easy way to use what you have!

 The Burlap Madness Continues
 It even Made it outside!  Really got my moneys worth, I still have a huge bolt left!

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment