Monday, October 18, 2010

New Project

Mack's Project - Phase One
I was recently asked by a friend to help in her daughters room! I of course said yes, this is my first non-family job(paying)! Yippee! My wheels automatically started turning and I began processing ideas in my design book better known as my head. I shared a few, and was given the go ahead.

Here is some things that I started with, most of which will be painted.

The Client had already purchased bedding from BomBay Kids Gi-Gi Pattern so it made it an easy place for me to start!



Here's some Original Pictures Taken on My first day visiting the room!
Lil Wyatt Was there To help!


I'll continue to share my progress on this project we picked a great paint color! Check back and please share what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment