Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Follow Up - On Mack's Project

Here's the update on Mack's Project it's really coming together! The Room has been painted!
All the trim was re- painted white to give it a nice new fresh look!
We planned on updating the lighting fixture to something more Girlie- There was a ceiling fan up! I made sure she could live without the fan, and then began creating this chandelier.



I always search the web for ideas, it's your best resource for finding, budgeting and of course duplicating. I love the Medallion! We hung the Chandelier a bit higher then usual,(Mack has a tall Daddy) so the medallion really made it stand out!



I was so mad after I took this pic, thought I had a good one then noticed that the bows needed adjusting, So I'll take another one after we replace a few bulbs as well!
This is my Second Chandelier Project I Just Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment