Friday, October 8, 2010

Spooky - Spooky

Here's My Spooky Spooky ( as Layla Calls It) Table Scape. I Love this Witch she usually sits on my counter but this year I found I new home for her on my much longer dining table. I found branches out at my dad's orchard and arranged them in two small glass vases filled with moss. I took Spider webs and covered the branches, I then attached spiders to the webs! I found Big chunky candle sticks at a decor store a few weeks back, I'm so excited to finally put them to use!
I filled every candle on the table with a flicker light so it looks very Spooky in the Evening!



If you Ever need a cheap alternative to a table cloth tulle always does the trick and at less then 2.00 dollars a yard you can't beat the price!
Tip: When storing your Tulle it always seems to get wrinkled, best way to re- fluff is to throw in the dryer for a minute or so on a medium to low temp gets it back to new in no time!

I went on a hunt for Black bond old books at the thrift store to give my Candle Sticks some height!

I gathered an assortment of candlesticks, all purchased at second hand stores.



They look very spooky backed by my HUGE spider web purchased at Pottery Barn a few Years Back!
Happy Haunting


No comments:

Post a Comment