Friday, October 8, 2010

Spooky Mantle

Here's My Spooky Mantle I hope to add to It next year with some fun wall decals! I really like the Martha Stewart ones, but I think I'll wait tell they go on sale and add them to my collection for next year!!!


Every Year I wish I have a bigger mantle. Trav is working on it let me tell you. I'm just not feeling like tearing into the house when a new baby's on the way! We shall See!


Here I took Old Shutters (painted Black of course), used Big Thick Orange Ribbon to secure my wicker wreath which is usually outdoors, found some Christmas lights to back light the shutters as well as jars. I found these Jars assorted in different sizes forever ago, they really have a ton of different uses! I filled these with water, food die and anything creepy I could get my hands on!


Trav and I found this Glitter Skull head Last year at Pottery Barn we just had to have it:)



Here's a Close up of the Wreath, I'm thinking of using this idea through out the holidays. Very simple to change the ribbon and give it a totally new feel!



I absolutely Love Halloween, I'm a October B-Day so it makes it that much better!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment